China impact on global economy
China's growing economy played a very significant
role in the world's economy. Its decision to join
WTO has not only helped its country to prosper but
also made great contribution to the world economic development.
China is now the second largest in the
world in terms of gross domestic product (GDP), contributed
to 24% of the world economy growth in 2011. Examples of such
nations that benefited from China's reform
policy and growth will be United States. China is now the
second top trade partner of U.S. in 2011; Japan's
largest importing nation as well as becoming number
one in EU's exporting nation. With the ASEAN-China
FTA agreement in place, China also made continuous
exports to ASEAN countries.
Though its outputs contribute greatly to the world, its demands for raw materials
is massive and may cause environmental threat. Though
China enjoys high economic growth rate, its domestic
consumption is low, thus maintains a high national
saving rate and more oversea investments.
China is seen to become the second largest economic nation
in years to come.
From these sections below, you are able to find
details of how China caused an impact on the global
1. China contribution to global economy
4. China share of ASEAN import market
6. GDP growth rate of global largest countries in terms of GDP
7. Shares of global total exports and imports of top countries
8. Shares of total imports of global top countries
9. Shares of total exports of global top countries
10. Foreign exchange reserves of global top countries